Issue Uploading Docs Today

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Issue Uploading Docs Today

Post by TriciaFierro »

I have tried several times to upload three different documents for translation but I keep getting the same message that the files are invalid. They are stored in the same folder in the same format as my other files that I've uploaded here but for some reason they won't upload today. Is anyone else having an issue? Is there another way to send my docs for translation? :?
Thank you!
- Tricia
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Issue Uploading Docs Today

Post by adelfio »

Try imageshack.com you will have to join its free and I have used it without problems.Upload your doc to imageshack and copy it on there using the direct link then paste it on here it will come up as a prompt on your message

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Re: Issue Uploading Docs Today

Post by TriciaFierro »

Thank you, Marty!!! :)
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti