Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Search we

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
italian059
Veteran
Veteran

Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Search we

Postby italian059 » 14 Jul 2011, 21:55

I found this record on the Family Search Website. I am pretty sure this is my grandmother, but I am not sure what the record is for or what the date is at the top of the page. I am interested in the last line as well as the date at the top of the page. It reads: DiFulco, Catharina ex Paolo, etc. Can someone please translate this for me. I would really appreciate this.
Thanks so much.

italian059
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Need help translating an Italian record from Famiy Searc

Postby italian059 » 14 Jul 2011, 22:27

Sorry, I am having trouble uploading the file. I am getting a message saying the board attachment quota has been reached. Is there any other way to put a copy of the file on the board so that it can be translated?

italian059
Veteran
Veteran

Postby italian059 » 15 Jul 2011, 17:23

I can't add the attachment, so I will tell you what it says. It is a record of "Cresime". The date line at the top reads:
"Die or Dic 18 Meuisis (not sure) Octobre 1894"

The last line gives their names. What is Cresime? Wish I could attach so others could see. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks so much.

krombie19
Rookie
Rookie

Postby krombie19 » 16 Jul 2011, 22:35

If you can upload images to a free image hosting website, like imageshack, you can then put the direct link in your post. If you need help, you can shoot me a message and I can give you more detailed help.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”