Translation for Francesco Buccella

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
rancelli
Elite
Elite

Translation for Francesco Buccella

Postby rancelli » 12 Aug 2011, 17:33

http://postimage.org/image/14r8pev0k/

Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance :D

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Translation for Francesco Buccella

Postby adelfio » 12 Aug 2011, 19:37

rancelli wrote:http://postimage.org/image/14r8pev0k/

Basically would like to know how old Francesco was to see if I can make a match with my ancestor. Also if you can make out Angela's age that would be great to. Looks like ventisei to me or 26 for Francesco?? Diciotto or 18 for Angela?? Also would like to know who Angela Rosa Mastroberti's parents were. I think I can make out Vito as the father and maybe Teresa Lombardi for the mother? Thanks in advance :D

Yes 26 and 18 father is deceased Vito and Teresa Lombardi

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

rancelli
Elite
Elite

Postby rancelli » 12 Aug 2011, 20:04

thanks so much..hey was teresa also deceased around this time?

rancelli
Elite
Elite

Postby rancelli » 12 Aug 2011, 20:53

i guess i should ask if francesco's parents were living at the time :) thanks again :)

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 13 Aug 2011, 01:06

rancelli wrote:i guess i should ask if francesco's parents were living at the time :) thanks again :)

yes they were alived
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 13 Aug 2011, 03:57

rancelli wrote:thanks so much..hey was teresa also deceased around this time?

Teresa Lombardi was living, and she gave her consent for the marriage (at the bottom... "...consensa la madre della sposa..."

T.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”