Atti di Matrimonio Andrea Di Persio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Atti di Matrimonio Andrea Di Persio

Postby TriciaFierro » 21 Aug 2011, 18:45

I came across some Atti's for the banns I had found previously and I'm curious to know if they give any more info than the banns, although to my slow Italian reading recovering eye they look to give the same info. :shock: Will someone translate for me please?

Also, I took the advice of some and switched from Image Shack to Post Image o let me know if this makes them easier to read or more difficult. Thank you! :D

Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Atti di Matrimonio Andrea Di Persio

Postby Tessa78 » 22 Aug 2011, 23:46

Hard to know what is different or the same without the other document to compare :(

However, the information is usually the same in both the banns and the marriage act with the exception of different witnesses.

The bottom of this atto states that the parents of the groom presented the banns as requested.

T.

TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Re: Atti di Matrimonio Andrea Di Persio

Postby TriciaFierro » 23 Aug 2011, 05:37

Sorry for the confusion, T! You already translated those banns for me...I was just looking for a translation on these records as well so I probably should have just left that part about the banns out..lol!
I'm curious to see if any of the family is noted as present as they were in marriage records I have from other Italian towns. Additionally, my GG grandmother's name on her marriage record and her children's birth record is Torello, but I notice on her children's marriage record it's Torelli. Just a little something extra to try to impede my digging :)
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”