Translation for marriage of Giuseppe Bassanelli

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
audbro

Translation for marriage of Giuseppe Bassanelli

Postby audbro » 22 Aug 2011, 08:13

Could someone please translate the information for this marriage and any information regarding their ancestors please. This is for a relation's family history and I would be grateful for any help. Thank you.
[img][img]http://s1.postimage.org/gwhxnb44/marr_Guiseppi_2.jpg[/img]

Image[/img]

uantiti
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation for marriage of Giuseppe Bassanelli

Postby uantiti » 23 Aug 2011, 11:51

Hi,
both images are very small. I saved them and tried to enlarge but the result is very blurry. So, what I can read is half guessed. If you can post a better image then I could be more accurate.

Act #3 seems to be dated May(?) 26,1872 for Bassanelli Giuseppe and Boletti Bernardina

Giuseppe Bassanelli, (cannot read exact age, twentythree perhaps), single, farmer, son to the living Domenico and to the living C...... Maddalena

Boletto Bernardina, 21 years old, single, farmer, daughter to the living Giuseppe and to the late Strambini Antonia.

As said if you can post a better image I might be able to read the groom's age and his mother surname.

Ada

audbro

Postby audbro » 26 Aug 2011, 04:57

Thanks for the information you found, it was great to find some of the great grandparents of my brother-in-law whose family history I am doing for him. The film is from the LDS and is very small. There is another film at the history centre which I will look at tomorrow but it is probably the same. I will see if there is another record for this marriage. Once again for your translation.

audbro

Postby audbro » 27 Aug 2011, 11:38

Hello Ada, no luck finding another copy of the marriage, however from my knowledge of the family the bride's name was Belotti. Also do you think Giuseppe's mother's name could be Contessa, Maddalena? I have looked at it over and over and thought this might be what it says, what do you think. Once again, thanks very much for your help.

uantiti
Elite
Elite

Postby uantiti » 27 Aug 2011, 21:46

Hello audbro,
you are welcome!
The bride's surname is Bellotti with double "l" . As said I had to guess.
And yes, the groom's mother looks Contessa Maddalena.

Ada

audbro

Postby audbro » 28 Aug 2011, 06:12

Hello, I'm glad it looks like Contessa to you as well, now I can fill in the details in the family history, Thanks.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”