Death Record Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
autumn4680
Rookie
Rookie

Death Record Translation

Postby autumn4680 » 03 Sep 2011, 15:54

Hello everyone,

I'd very much like your help with a death record. I believe this record is for the death of a child named Francescantonio Masini, parents Giuseppe and Rosaria Nasca. My ancestor has the same name and parents and I'm thinking after this child died they named their second child (my ancestor) with the same name (he was born a year after this record). It looks like they lived at #42 Via Santa Caterina (most of my records place the family at #10 Via Santa Caterina). Anyway, I can't find or read the age of Francescantonio on this record. I've only been able to pick out some words on this record. Any help translating it would be much appreciated.

Grazie!

Michelle

Top Left record:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1180 ... death1.jpg

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Death Record Translation

Postby adelfio » 03 Sep 2011, 17:02

If you look after the morte then the name Francescantonio Masini it says di giorno (day) dieci (10) 10 days old. It says quarantadue #42 Via Santa Caterina

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”