Translation death certificates for Bassanelli

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
audbro

Translation death certificates for Bassanelli

Postby audbro » 06 Sep 2011, 07:36

Could anyone translate these two death certificates. One is for Domenico Bassanelli and the other is Maddalena Bassanelli. My brother in law's great grandparents were Domenico and Maddalena Bassanelli and I'm hoping these certificates are about them. I would be grateful for your help.[img][img]http://s3.postimage.org/36lxt1j44/death_Domenico_Bassanelli.jpg[/img][/img] and [img][img]http://s3.postimage.org/36p8vqio4/death_Maddalina_Bassanelli.jpg[/img][/img]

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Translation death certificates for Bassanelli

Postby adelfio » 06 Sep 2011, 15:18

Death of Domenico Bassanelli age 60 1879 July 4th son of decease Antonio Bassanelli and (Cant read first name need some help)??Garbellini wife Magdalena Contessa??

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 06 Sep 2011, 15:34

Death record 1872?? Novenber ??of Maddalena Bassanelli (di giorno quarantadue) 42 days olds
daughter of Giuesppe Bassanelli and Benardina Belotti
Tough to read the dates
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

audbro

Postby audbro » 07 Sep 2011, 07:50

Thanks Marty, Domenico was the father of Giuseppe Bassanelli who was married to Bernardina Belotti in 1872. Maddalena must have been their first child and later in 1877 they had another daughter named Maddalena.
The wife of Domenico Bassanelli was Maddalena Contessa, do you think she was still alive when he died? Many thanks for you great transcriptions.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”