Translation Req - Marianna D'Orta Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Translation Req - Marianna D'Orta Death Record

Postby TriciaFierro » 08 Sep 2011, 21:54

Hello! Another day at the FHC another five records recovered :D

Please translate and correct my translation and add anything I might have missed. Thank you!

Death record of Marianna D'Orta, age 70, peasant farmer, on 22 (22 or 21? my records had Sept 2 but that' definitely a ventidue or uno...thoughts?) Sept 1850 at 9:00AM wife of Nicola la Vigna still living?

Residing at strada?

Born in Montecalvo to Father, Marcello D'Orta, deceased and Mother, Angela Barra, deceased.

Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Translation Req - Marianna D'Orta Death Record

Postby Tessa78 » 08 Sep 2011, 23:16

TriciaFierro wrote:Hello! Another day at the FHC another five records recovered :D

Please translate and correct my translation and add anything I might have missed. Thank you!

Death record of Marianna D'Orta, age 70, peasant farmer, on 22 (22 or 21? my records had Sept 2 but that' definitely a ventidue or uno...thoughts?)I think it's 22 and declared on 23(ventitre) [/color] Sept 1850 at 9:00AM wife of Nicola la Vigna still living? It would state "widow of" if he were deceased.

Residing at strada?looks like strada Piazza

Born in Montecalvo to Father, Marcello D'Orta, deceased and Mother, Angela Barra, deceased.

:D
T.

TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Postby TriciaFierro » 08 Sep 2011, 23:25

Thanks, my buddy, T! :)
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 08 Sep 2011, 23:30

:wink:
T.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”