One more death record...

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
eguillorn
Rookie
Rookie

One more death record...

Postby eguillorn » 21 Nov 2011, 21:28

I came across this record as well - the handwriting is so small that I can't really read any of it. Hopefully someone out there has great eye sight!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/U5p5w9HFJkTPDpBySFLwhQ?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vNyF04fZhLhB1ax-I8sT8A?feat=directlink

Agelantonia D'Aloe that I am researching was married to Liberantonio Miticocchio. I am wondering if the Nicola Miticocchio listed on this record is her son? Also curious about her parents, birth and death dates.

Thanks!

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: One more death record...

Postby adelfio » 21 Nov 2011, 23:45

1873 Nicola Miticocchio age 40 was there at the time of death of Angelantonia D'Aloe he is the son of deceased Liberantonio Miticocchio
Angelantonia D'Aloe was 64 at the time of death daughter of deceased Vincenza and Anna Maria Battista and she was the widow of Liberantonio Miticocchio
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

eguillorn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby eguillorn » 30 Nov 2011, 05:24

Thanks Marty - Appreciate it! Couldn't read the small script very well.
I'm trying to extract a death date. It looks like maybe the 17th of ? Any ideas?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 12 Dec 2011, 16:57

eguillorn wrote:Thanks Marty - Appreciate it! Couldn't read the small script very well.
I'm trying to extract a death date. It looks like maybe the 17th of ? Any ideas?

Thanks again for all of your help.

That line reads:

"at the hour 21 (9 PM), today the 17th of the month of October" (del giorno d'oggi diciassette del mese di ottobre)

T.

eguillorn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby eguillorn » 13 Dec 2011, 22:27

Excellent. Thank you.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”