format of document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

format of document

Post by oilman19 »

I have a document that was provided to me. It is in the pdf format which makes it impossible for me to manipulate. I was going to post it on the forum but "Postimage" can't read that format. I think it only likes jpeg.
Would anyone have a suggestion on how to convert it to jpeg?
Thank you
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Haztek
Master
Master

Re: format of document

Post by Haztek »

Hi:

I downloaded a program called Nitro PDF Reader. It has an option on the toolbar to Extract Images PDF to BMP, JPEG, PNG, or TIFF

Jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you, Jerry.
I'll see if I can make that work for me.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

copy the printed image into Windows Paint and save it as a JPG
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I thought I had tried that but I'll give it another try.

Thank you
Jim