1891 Death Record Catterina Valente

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Master

1891 Death Record Catterina Valente

Postby Haztek » 29 Feb 2012, 17:19

Record #17
In the year 1891, day 10 of the month of April, at 8:15 AM, before me Sebastiano Delegado, Mayor in Moconsi, appeared Agostino Maggio, age 70, profession of ?, living in Moconsi, and Angelo Maggio, age ?, profession of ?, living in Moconsi,

died at 5:30 AM at home, Catterina Valente, age 69, profession of landowner, living in Ferrada di Moconsi, born in Ferrada di Moconsi, daughter of the deceased Antonio, landowner, lived in Moconsi, and the daughter of the deceased Francesca Valente, landowner, wife of Angelo DeFerrari.

Could use some help for the last paragraph also.
Thanks very much,
Jerry

http://postimage.org/image/8qf3bx3w5/77c06026/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1891 Death Record Catterina Valente

Postby Tessa78 » 29 Feb 2012, 17:37

Haztek wrote:Record #17
In the year 1891, day 10 of the month of April, at 8:15 AM, before me Sebastiano Delegado, Mayor in Moconesi, appeared Agostino Maggio, age 70, profession of town messenger?, living in Moconesi, and Angelo Maggio, age 27?, profession of peasant farmer ?, living in Moconesi,

died at 5:30 AM on the 10th if the current month at home, Catterina Valente, age 69, profession of landowner, living in Ferrada di Moconesi, born in Cornia di Moconesi, daughter of the deceased Antonio, landowner, lived in Moconesi, and the daughter of the [living] Francesca Valente, landowner, wife of Angelo DeFerrari.

Could use some help for the last paragraph also. With me sogned below only the declarants as the others were illiterate.

Thanks very much,
Jerry

http://postimage.org/image/8qf3bx3w5/77c06026/

:-D
T.

Haztek
Master
Master

Re: 1891 Death Record Catterina Valente

Postby Haztek » 29 Feb 2012, 17:40

Thank Tessa. I found the handwriting on this one tough!

jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”