Fragola Death Record Translations

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Fragola Death Record Translations

Postby Amansolillo » 12 Mar 2012, 04:21

I have several death records pertaining to Fragolas from Piedimonte d'Alife, Caserta that I'd appreciate being translated. My great-great-great-grandfather was Giuseppe Fragola, his wife was Elisabetta Giordano. I found these records in the hopes of finding potential parents or siblings of Giuseppe. Any attempt at a translation would be appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194324219.jpg
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194324203.jpg
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194323825.jpg
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Fragola Death Record Translations

Postby liviomoreno » 12 Mar 2012, 08:05

DOD 11 Aug 1899 Vincenzo Fragola, aged 3, son of Alfonso and Maria Giuseppa Cancello
DOD 8 Mar 1899 Speranza Fragola, aged 63, dau of deceased Paolo and deceased Maria Giovanna Altieri, widow of Giusepep Colato
DOD 8 Jul 1897 Violanda Fragola, aged 41, dau of deceased Vincenzo and Maria Carpine

Try to identify where the above names are written in the document, this will help you with other documents...

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”