Fragola Death Record Translations 3

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Fragola Death Record Translations 3

Postby Amansolillo » 12 Mar 2012, 04:23

I have several death records pertaining to Fragolas from Piedimonte d'Alife, Caserta that I'd appreciate being translated. My great-great-great-grandfather was Giuseppe Fragola, his wife was Elisabetta Giordano. I found these records in the hopes of finding potential parents or siblings of Giuseppe. Any attempt at a translation would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would also appreciate a translation of the death record that mentions Pasquale Giordano.
Attachments
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194322810.jpg
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194863324.jpg
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194863323.jpg
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Fragola Death Record Translations 3

Postby adelfio » 12 Mar 2012, 15:21

1) 1902 Sept3 death of Michele Fragola 53 son deceased Felice Fragola and deceased Maddalena Fidanza wife of Rosa Gianfrancesco
1)death of Pasquale Giordano 1 day old

2)1914 May 30 death of Rosalia Fragola 73 daughter of deceased Felice Fragola and deceased Maddalena Fidanza widow of Michele Di Filippo

3)1914 May 23 death of Teresa Fargola 76 daughter of deceased Felice Fragola and deceased (Marianna) Maddalena Fidanza husband of Giuesppe Malatesta

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”