Elisio Pesaturo Birth Record Translation Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Elisio Pesaturo Birth Record Translation Help

Postby Amansolillo » 01 May 2012, 22:17

Hello. I would appreciate help in translating the birth record of Elisio Pesaturo (the bottom right record). Thanks.
Attachments
CasertaCampaniaItalyCivilRegistrationRecords1862_194244097.jpg
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Elisio Pesaturo Birth Record Translation Help

Postby adelfio » 01 May 2012, 23:21

1885 Feb 12th in the town of Lentino appeared Raffele Troiano age 23 farmer with his wife Brigida Fortini gave birth to a male child they named Luigi Troiano

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Amansolillo » 01 May 2012, 23:25

Could you please provide a translation for the bottom left record? In my haste, I accidentally requested the bottom right to be translated.
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 02 May 2012, 02:44

Here you are...

Dated 5 February 1885 at 10 AM at town office in Letino
Appeared Michele Pesaturo, 33, municipal secretary, to declare that at 1 AM on the 4th of the current month, at the place at Via Otto Aprile #4, to Cecilia Fragola, his wife, elementary teacher, living with him, was born a male child, whom he presented and to whom was given the name Elisio Iginio Eulogio Pesaturo...
Witnesses to the recording of the act: Giovanni Savoia, 40, peasant farmer; and Luigi del Giudice, 70, peasant farmer.

T.

Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Amansolillo » 02 May 2012, 02:49

Thanks for the translation Tessa. I found an odd birth record that I believe is dated 1862 and states Michele Pesaturo and Cecilia Fragola as parents. I can't really seem to make out the writing. Could you please attempt a translation? Thanks
Attachments
1862.jpg

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 02 May 2012, 07:56

Dated 21 January 1873 at 2:20 PM at town office in Letino
Appeared Michele Pesaturo, 30, municipal secretary, to declare that at 7:31 PM on the 20th of the current month, at the place at Via Otto Aprile #4, to Cecilia Fragola, his wife, elementary teacher, living with him, was born a male child, whom he presented and to whom was given the names Quintino Arnaldo Gustavo Lodovico Amulio
Witnesses to the recording of the act: Antonio Orsi, 40, peasant farmer and Raffaele Orsi, 48, peasant farmer.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”