Birth Record for Maria Saletta Pacifico

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Master

Birth Record for Maria Saletta Pacifico

Post by Haztek »

Record #13 Maria Saletta Pacifico

In the year 1875, the day 14 of the month of April, at 8 AM in the town hall, before me
First name (?) Last name (?), Mayor and Official of the Civil State of the town of Rotondi,
appeared Antonio Pacifico, age 43, profession of farmer, living in Rotondi, and declared that at 5 O'clock on the 13th day of the same month, at home at Name of street (?), number 13, to Giuseppa Esposito, with whom he lives, was born a female child which they named Maria Saletta.
This declaration was given in the presence of First name (?), Last name (?), age 38, profession of (?), and Michele Marietta, age 38, profession of farmer.

Can't read the last last handwritten paragraph at all!

Writing on the left side: married on 18 February 1895 to Gennaro Crispino.

Thanks, Jerry

http://postimage.org/image/mit9xm445/be529335/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Birth Record for Maria Saletta Pacifico

Post by Tessa78 »

Haztek wrote:Record #13 Maria Saletta Pacifico

In the year 1875, the day 14 of the month of April, at 8 AM in the town hall, before me
First name (?)Virgilio Last name (?)De Capua, Mayor and Official of the Civil State of the town of Rotondi,
appeared Antonio Pacifico, age 33, profession of farmer, living in Rotondi, and declared that at 5 O'clock on the 13th day of the same month, at home at Name of street (?)Campagna, number 13, to Giuseppa Esposito, with whom he lives, was born a female child which they named Maria Saletta.
This declaration was given in the presence of First name (?)Pasquale, Last name (?)Fevola, age 38, profession of (?), and Michele Marietta, age 38, profession of farmer.

Can't read the last last handwritten paragraph at all! I read the present act to the participants and they have signed with me below, the declarant and witness Fevola, the others are illiterate.

Writing on the left side: married on 18 February 1895 to Gennaro Crispino. YES

Thanks, Jerry
:-D
T.
Haztek
Master
Master

Post by Haztek »

Thank you Tessa. This is the birth record for my Great-Grand-Aunt.

You are the best!

jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Jerry!

Glad to help... :)
Sorry I could not read the profession of witness Fevola :(

T.
Haztek
Master
Master

Post by Haztek »

That's Ok. The image was not the greatest, but it was the best I could get.

jerry