Death Record Translation for Giuseppe Cappadona

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Death Record Translation for Giuseppe Cappadona

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 04 May 2012, 22:42

I have a death record that I would like translated. It is for a Guiseppe Cappadona. My great-grandparents are listed on the record (Rosario Incognito and Carmella Cappadona). This might be a child of theirs that we do not know about. If the details could be translated I would be very appreciative. Also, is the cause of death indicated? It is number 107 on the record

Thank you.
Attachments
Giuseppe Cappadona Death Record LDS.jpg
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Death Record Translation for Giuseppe Cappadona

Postby adelfio » 05 May 2012, 00:10

Index#107
1894 April 27th at 7:14 am in the town of Patti at the house on via Garbaldi death of Guiseppe Cappadona age 72 shoemaker born and residing in Patti son of deceased Antonio Cappadona and deceased Gaetana Formica wife is deceased Rosaria Butto
I dont see great-grandparents listed on the record (Rosario Incognito and Carmella Cappadona).

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 05 May 2012, 01:56

I am sorry, I uploaded the incorrect record. Between all the different names, this is the document with my great-grandparents listed. Death record of Giuseppe Incognito.

So sorry, could you please translate this record. I can now delete the Guiseppe Cappadona from my files.
Attachments
Incognito, Giuseppe Death Record.jpg
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 05 May 2012, 03:21

Index #38
1894 Feb 3rd in the town of Patti in the house at contrada Bellafiore present Rosario Incognito age 37 farmer and Gaetano Di Natale age 36 farmer at the death of Guiseppe Incognito 11 months old born in Patti son of Rosario Incognito and Carmella Cappadona

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 05 May 2012, 13:05

Marty:

Thank you so much for the translation. That is a child that we did not know of. This child would have been an uncle to my mom. Did it say what caused the death? Now I also have an address of where my grandmother lived as a child.

Again, thank you so much for your time.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”