Guiseppa Crifo

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Guiseppa Crifo

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 21:34

I found this record for a Guiseppa Crifo. I am not sure if there is a relation to be family. If someone could please translate the document for me, maybe I can determine if this is a relative. I think the mother is Carmella D'Aprile. My great-grandmother is Angela Aprile. However, I noticed an Antonio Crifo is also listed and I think the address is Contrada Porticelli, which is where my family lived.

Thank you in advance for your time to translate this.
Attachments
Crifo Guiseppa 1887 Not Sure.jpg
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Guiseppa Crifo

Postby Tessa78 » 11 May 2012, 21:52

ItalianbellaSA wrote:I found this record for a Guiseppa Crifo. I am not sure if there is a relation to be family. If someone could please translate the document for me, maybe I can determine if this is a relative. I think the mother is Carmella D'Aprile(Yes, and she is the wife of Francesco Crifo, the father, who is 32, and a peasant farmer ). My great-grandmother is Angela Aprile. However, I noticed an Antonio Crifo (He is a witness to the recording of the act along with Salvatore Crifo) is also listed and I think the address is Contrada Porticelli (YES) which is where my family lived.

Thank you in advance for your time to translate this.

Giuseppa was born on 25 November 1887.
T. :-)

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 21:57

Do you think D'Aprile and Aprile is the same family?
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 12 May 2012, 07:36

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Do you think D'Aprile and Aprile is the same family?

Theoretically no, but you never know, some times surnames were misspelled...

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”