Antonio Crifo Birth Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Antonio Crifo Birth Record

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 21:54

Hello again! I am looking for birth records of Antonio Crifo and Pietro Crifo. I do not have the years that they were born. I have found a birth record for an Antonio Crifo - but I do not know if it is a relative. I do not see any familiar names (the father would have been Antonino Crifo and the Mother Angela Aprile. The record is on two pages, so I will have to upload to another post.

Thank you, again, for the time it takes to translate for me. Your help on this site is just amazing!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Antonio Crifo Birth Record

Postby Tessa78 » 11 May 2012, 21:55

Try using an image-sharing site like www.postimage.org

You can upload, and then copy and paste the link to the "Thumbnal for forum1" to this post.

T.

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 21:58

I don't understand - why can't I upload the document?
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 22:02

I tried to do what you suggested. Don't know if I did it correctly. Is the upload in forum1?

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 22:26

I think I copied and pasted to Forum 1.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 23:05

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 11 May 2012, 23:06

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 12 May 2012, 07:59

http://postimage.org/image/acgbskehx/
http://postimage.org/image/wf3mzsqhn/

This is the transcription , made May 12 1887 of Antonino Crifò's the birth act, who was born in Tunisie.
"On January 27 1886, at 10:45AM, in front of the Count Antonio Ladislao Rozwadowski, Vice Consul of hos majesty the king of Italy in the town of Susa di Tunisia (now Sousse, Tunisie), appeared Gaetano Crifò aged 35, born in Susa di Tunisia, domiciled in Italy in Patti. province of Messina, currently residing in Susa di Tunisia who declared that on January 23, in the house located in Susa di Tunisia, Via del Sur, his wife Maria Mangiun, housewife, gave birth to a male baby to whom was given the name of Antonio..."

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 12 May 2012, 16:06

Thank you for this information, however, I do not think this is a relation, but you never know, down the road I may find otherwise. I will keep this information for the future. Thanks again for your time to read the document.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”