Francesco Matafu Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Francesco Matafu Death Record

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 01 Jun 2012, 01:23

Ciao:

I found a death record for Francesco Matafu, who is my great-great-greatgrandfather. His wife is Carmella Lanaia. I also noticed a Carmelo Cappadona listed on the record who would be Francesco son-in-law. Thank you in advance for all your assistance. If the parents of Francesco are listed that would be a great help to go back another generation.

It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Francesco Matafu Death Record

Postby Tessa78 » 01 Jun 2012, 02:54

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Ciao:

I found a death record for Francesco Matafu, who is my great-great-greatgrandfather. His wife is Carmella Lanaia. I also noticed a Carmelo Cappadona listed on the record who would be Francesco son-in-law. Thank you in advance for all your assistance. If the parents of Francesco are listed that would be a great help to go back another generation.

Francesco was 70 years old when he died. He was the son of deceased Antonino and what appears to be deceased Carmela Laria. He is also listed as the husband (marito) of Carmela Lauria. :?
Carmelo Cappadona, a farmer of age 40, was one of the two people who came to declare the death. No relationship is given...
Date of death was 22 December 1881.

T.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”