*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Can someone confirm this Latin record?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Can someone confirm this Latin record?

Postby stellina13 » 24 Aug 2012, 21:12

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

I'm getting confused with this record.
I believe this is Venanzo Domenico Francesco Antonio Facchini baptized 2/23/1787. Is his father Concezio and his grandfather Venanzo?

Then it speaks of a ___________ Sabbatini, Can anyone tell me her first name and who is she exactly?

Then a Domeenica is mentioned. Who is this Domenica? It seems she also has a father named Venanzo or am I reading it wrong?

thank you for taking the time to look at it.
Nina

Researching Surnames: Paolini, Polidoro, Salutari, Di Braccio, Facchini, Giangregorio - Castelvecchio Subequo; L'Aquila Province.
stellina13
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Can someone confirm this Latin record?

Postby Lucap » 25 Aug 2012, 00:36

stellina13 wrote:I believe this is Venanzo Domenico Francesco Antonio Facchini baptized 2/23/1787. Is his father Concezio and his grandfather Venanzo? Ok

Then it speaks of a Giovanna (Ioannae) Sabbatini, Can anyone tell me her first name and who is she exactly? Concezio's mother

Then a Domenica is mentioned. Who is this Domenica? Domenica D'Addamio is the mother of the newborn
It seems she also has a father named Venanzo or am I reading it wrong? Venanzo is the father of Domenica D'Addamio, and Maria Anna Parente is her mother.

L.
Lucap
Master
Master

Postby stellina13 » 25 Aug 2012, 00:53

Come sempre, grazie Luca.

I think I am getting a little better at this, no?
Nina

Researching Surnames: Paolini, Polidoro, Salutari, Di Braccio, Facchini, Giangregorio - Castelvecchio Subequo; L'Aquila Province.
stellina13
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Lucap » 25 Aug 2012, 10:22

stellina13 wrote:I think I am getting a little better at this, no?

:wink:
Lucap
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations