Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 30 Aug 2012, 02:16

Hi!

I found my husband's great-grandparents marriage records. I think it states that Cusimano Antista was born in Gerace Siculo. Can someone please, please, please translate with as much detail as possible. I have been researching the family mostly in Polizzi Generosa. Now, however, I think this solves a puzzle for me - I should be searching in Geraci Sicuolo. If this gives any information of his parents or an address in Geraci that would be very helpful.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :907838072

Thanks again for all the help!
Italianbella SA
Sue Antista
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby Tessa78 » 30 Aug 2012, 03:59

The record is dated 7 September 1876 at 10 AM at the town hall in Polizzi...

Before the official appeared:
1. Cosimano Antista, age 33, born in Geraci Siculo, residing in Polizzi; son of deceased Giuseppe, resident in his life in Geraci; and of Anna Valenza, residing in Geraci.
2. Stefana Giuseppa Armano, age 18, spinner, forn in Polizzi, reisiding in Polizzi; daugher of deceased Rosario, resident in his life in Polizzi; and of Concetta Albanese, residing in Polizzi...

T.

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 31 Aug 2012, 00:34

Tessa, thank you very much!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”