Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 30 Aug 2012, 02:16

Hi!

I found my husband's great-grandparents marriage records. I think it states that Cusimano Antista was born in Gerace Siculo. Can someone please, please, please translate with as much detail as possible. I have been researching the family mostly in Polizzi Generosa. Now, however, I think this solves a puzzle for me - I should be searching in Geraci Sicuolo. If this gives any information of his parents or an address in Geraci that would be very helpful.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :907838072

Thanks again for all the help!
Italianbella SA
Sue Antista
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby Tessa78 » 30 Aug 2012, 03:59

The record is dated 7 September 1876 at 10 AM at the town hall in Polizzi...

Before the official appeared:
1. Cosimano Antista, age 33, born in Geraci Siculo, residing in Polizzi; son of deceased Giuseppe, resident in his life in Geraci; and of Anna Valenza, residing in Geraci.
2. Stefana Giuseppa Armano, age 18, spinner, forn in Polizzi, reisiding in Polizzi; daugher of deceased Rosario, resident in his life in Polizzi; and of Concetta Albanese, residing in Polizzi...

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Antista Cusimano-Guiseppa Armano

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 31 Aug 2012, 00:34

Tessa, thank you very much!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations