1822 Antonio Simeone Birth Record #160

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Master

1822 Antonio Simeone Birth Record #160

Post by Haztek »

Record #160
At hour 20 *8 PM) on day 24 of October 1822 before Saverio Mainolfi, Mayor of the Comune of Cervinara, District of Avellino, Province of Principato Ultra, appeared (?) Simeone (first name looks like it ends in grino, but the first part does not look like Pelle ?), age 35, profession of laborer, living in Cervinara, presented a male child, born to his legitimate wife Lucia Esposito, born on day 24 of October 1822 at hour 11 (11 AM) a child named Antonio.
Witnesses: Vincenzo Cappabianca, age 40, profession of (calzolaio) shoemaker,living in Cervinara AND Giovanni Cioffi, age 30, profession of (possidente) landowner, living in Cervinara.
Thanks, jerry
http://postimage.org/image/9qrtg0833/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1822 Antonio Simeone Birth Record #160

Post by Tessa78 »

I agree that it doesn't look like Pellegrino, but I think it is! :-) Another thought...Peregrino?

BTW - the record is #166
But everything else looks good!

T.
Haztek
Master
Master

Re: 1822 Antonio Simeone Birth Record #160

Post by Haztek »

Well, I have to agree that it looks like Peregrino because I don't see two LL'S.

Jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.