1843 death record for Pasquale Carriero

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

1843 death record for Pasquale Carriero

Postby JRizzo » 28 Mar 2013, 02:27

Hello,
Someone had helped me with this record just before the system crash and I can't seem to remember the entire translation. Would someone be so kind as to help me again? I believe it is the 1843 death record for my 4th great grandfather, Pasquale Carriero.

http://s20.postimg.org/93qm12vul/1843_P ... _death.jpg

Many, many thanks for doing this for me again. From now on, I will print the responses!

Sincerely,
Jenny
JRizzo

Re: 1843 death record for Pasquale Carriero

Postby erudita74 » 28 Mar 2013, 13:23

JRizzo wrote:Hello,
Someone had helped me with this record just before the system crash and I can't seem to remember the entire translation. Would someone be so kind as to help me again? I believe it is the 1843 death record for my 4th great grandfather, Pasquale Carriero.

http://s20.postimg.org/93qm12vul/1843_P ... _death.jpg

Many, many thanks for doing this for me again. From now on, I will print the responses!

Sincerely,
Jenny

This is a record copy or extract of an original death record #9-dated Jan 17, 1843 at 3 P.M. in the town of Riccia, Campobasso, Province of Molise

Informants were Giovanni Reale, age 33, a property owner and Raffaele Petilli, age 28, a servent, both living in the town. They reported that on the day above of the month
of January, current year, at 7 a.m, Pasquale Carriero died in his own house located on Casale. He was 60, had been born in Riccia, and was a bricklayer or mason. Then the record jumps to "of profession paesant/farmer. I believe this was referring to his father, but there is no father named or mentioned to go along with this occupation. His mother was deceased Marianna Castrogianni,who lived in the town when she was alive. He was the widower in the second marriage of Colomba Petti. (the name of his first wife is not given in the record). This extract or record copy conforms to the original and was to be used for a marriage and is dated in Riccia April 10, 1856.

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations