*** There is a problem with new registrations - Contact us when you did not receive an activation email ***

Rampini marriage translation Please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Rampini marriage translation Please

Postby Dach » 20 Apr 2013, 04:19

[img=http://s19.postimg.org/n1o878ebz/dist_1.jpg]

Would Someone please be willing to translate this marriage for me, I would be so greatful. Thank-you for your time
Dach
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rampini marriage translation Please

Postby liviomoreno » 20 Apr 2013, 07:49

The record is a "Marriage promise" dated JUne 10 1832.
Groom: Angelo Rampini (27 peasant farmer) born and residing in Fontecchio, son of Francesco, peasant farmer born in Fontecchio and of the deceased Caterina Passa spinner
Bride: Maria Croce Colista, aged 23 , spinner, daughter of Sante peasant farmer and of the deceased Francesca Cerasoli,
spinner
The actual marriage wsa celebrated in the Parish Santa Maria della Pace on the day 12 June. (see right colunm on the right page)
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Rampini marriage translation Please

Postby Dach » 20 Apr 2013, 08:11

Thank you so much for your willingness to help me I really do appreciate it, I would not be able to get any where with my family history, with out you and the good people willing to give your time to help. Thank you!
Dach
Rookie
Rookie

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations