Domenico Visaggio - Birth Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Domenico Visaggio - Birth Record

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 28 May 2013, 22:08

Hi Everyone!

I think I have found the birth record of the brother of my great-great grandfather, Domenico Visaggio. From what I could read he was born in Molfetta on March 20, 1827 to Gennaro (Age 37) of the late Giuseppe and Giovanna Minutillo (Age 34) of the late Francesco. Does this record give the address of where they lived and also the ages or spouses of their parents? There is a line that says da fu Giuseppe "marito della ????

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you for your help!! As always, Italiangenealogy is the BEST!!
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
:D
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Domenico Visaggio - Birth Record

Postby erudita74 » 28 May 2013, 23:36

[quote="ItalianbellaSA"]Hi Everyone!

I think I have found the birth record of the brother of my great-great grandfather, Domenico Visaggio. From what I could read he was born in Molfetta on March 20, 1827 to Gennaro (Age 37) of the late Giuseppe and Giovanna Minutillo (Age 34) of the late Francesco. Does this record give the address of where they lived and also the ages or spouses of their parents? There is a line that says da fu Giuseppe "marito della ????

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you for your help!! As always, Italiangenealogy is the BEST!!
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Sue,
The record reads "marito della stessa"- meaning husband of the same woman-referring to Giovanna, the infant's mother.

address: #23 Strada Trescine

no spouses or ages given for the fathers

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations