Record Translation/Reading Assistance

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Anthony1234

Record Translation/Reading Assistance

Post by Anthony1234 »

Hello,

I’m currently in search for some reading/translation help of various Italian records for my family. I’m travelling to Italy soon to visit the places my ancestors lived and am looking for someone who might be able to look through these documents and let me know if any street names or church names are listed. This information would then be used as destination points during my visit. I am not looking for full translations of these documents.

I have a total of 70 separate files of records. Some are single records with multiple pages. I would think posting them all here would be time consuming so I was thinking of sharing the files via email or dropbox to make it a little easier. I know this work would take several hours and am willing to compensate for time and effort.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who I should contact for assistance? If anyone here is willing to help, just let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Record Translation/Reading Assistance

Post by Tessa78 »

Hello Anthony 1234 :-D

I would be happy to help (without compensation, because that is what we do here! ) :-)

I am sending you a private message which you can pick up by clicking on the "User Control Panel * view your messages" above...

T.
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Post by dmurphy1940 »

What a truly wonderful site this is. :P
Grazie,

Dolores
Anthony1234

Post by Anthony1234 »

dmurphy1940 wrote:What a truly wonderful site this is. :P
Thank you Tessa78 for all of your help! dmurhy1940 said it best, this is a great site with a lot of great people willing to help.

Thank you!
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Anthony1234 wrote:
dmurphy1940 wrote:What a truly wonderful site this is. :P
Thank you Tessa78 for all of your help! dmurhy1940 said it best, this is a great site with a lot of great people willing to help.

Thank you!
You're welcome!!! :D

T.