Caterina Bellifemine Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Caterina Bellifemine Death Record

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Hi Everyone! I'm back! I found this record and need someone to help me with translation. This is what I've translated, please correct or add.
Caterina Bellifemine - Age 10
Father: Vito Onofrio, Ave 52 , fisherman, son of the late Giovanni e Nicola Messina
Mother: Antonia Cardone - didn't get the writing for her
Death: 1816 - May 21st

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please let me know if the ages of the grandparents and if there is an address listed. Thank you in advance for your time!

Enjoy the day

Sue Antista
Italianbella SA
:wink:
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Caterina Bellifemine Death Record

Post by Tessa78 »

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Hi Everyone! I'm back! I found this record and need someone to help me with translation. This is what I've translated, please correct or add.
Caterina Bellifemine - Age 10
Father: Vito Onofrio [Bellefemine], Ave 52 , fisherman, son of the late Giovanni e Nicola MessinaThis is one of the declarants, NOT the mother of Vito Onofrio Bellfemine.
Mother: Antonia Cardone - didn't get the writing for her
Death: 1816 - May 21st at 5 PM

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please let me know if the ages of the grandparents and if there is an address listed. Thank you in advance for your time!

Enjoy the day

Sue Antista
Italianbella SA
:wink:
You pretty much have it all! I see an address of Via Macino #21...
There is nothing written about the mother except her name. I see no mention of grandparents, and you have the information about the father since he was one of the declarants of the death. (see my note above regarding the other declarant)

T.
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Thank you so much Tessa. I am getting so much better at reading the records in Italian now. I know I can always count on you. Thanks again!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Thank you so much Tessa. I am getting so much better at reading the records in Italian now. I know I can always count on you. Thanks again!
You ARE! :-D

Glad to help...

T.