Need translation to English

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
MuscoMisty11

Need translation to English

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Domenicantonio Mosca
Domenicantonio Mosca
record-image(1).jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1422 times
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Need translation to English

Post by Tessa78 »

Record #7
Dated 21 January 1874 at 3 PM at the town office in Carpineto della Nora
Appearing before the official was Carlantonio di Girolamo, son of deceased Vincenzo, age 49; and Marco Rosini, son of deceased Francesco, age 47; both peasant farmers residing in this town and near the deceased, to declare that at 3 AM today, the above written 21 of the month of January, Domenicantonio Mosca, age 69, peasant farmer residing in this town and the son of deceased Donato and deceased Anna Domenica Tomasso; husband of Maria Petrone, died at his home in this town at Rione[district] di Santa Maria.
Only the official signed the record as the others were illiterate.

T.
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Thank you. I have a translator program but it did not recognize a lot of words and I could not read some to spell it for the program. you time is greatly appreciated.
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Tessa78, I posted one more but nobody responded to it. Would you mind translating it too? Scroll on it to the far right. Its for Candeloro Mosca. If you would I would greatly appreciate it. Im in no hurry just want to get it done. If you dont have time I understand.

Thanks
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I checked and saw that Livio has translated for you since your request :-)

T.
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

It doesn't seem to be a full translation. There is a lot of writing and Livio's translation seems very short as compared to document.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

I gave you all the important info for a genealogy research. If you are not satisfied you should have answered on the same post. :roll:
MuscoMisty11

Post by MuscoMisty11 »

Sorry Liviomoreno I was just responding to Tessa. Not any offense to you. I do thank you for the Translation it did give me pertinent info. I haven't gotten back to that post yet to ask for a full translation. I am putting together a Genealogy book and want to put the full translations with the documents so people can understand them. I have a translator program, but since I am unfamiliar with many Italian spellings and the calligraphy makes it tougher to understand the spellings to enter on my translator. My program doesnt recognize the words if they arent spelled correctly. Sorry to offend you if I did.