Quick translation from Italian civil servant..

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Quick translation from Italian civil servant..

Postby dangli » 12 Jun 2013, 15:22

Good day,

I sent an email using Google Translate to the Stato Civile in the town I'm researching. I've done it numerous times and they are very good replying to my not very well translated requests.

But I received a reply recently that I just can't quite totally understand. Can someone help?

I asked for 2 death certificates and if they had cittadinanze for the family of the 2 people around the time they were married.

They supplied 1 death record for the wife, 1 marriage record and a birth record for the husband.

Here is the reply;

Da ricerche effettuate nei registri di stato civile del comune di Lavello, degli atti richiesti sono stati trovati solo i 3 in allegato. si COMUNICA CHE PER IL PROSIEGUO NON POTRANNO ESSERE EVASE RICHIESTE PER DATE IMPRECISATE TIPO " dopo 1892".

THanks!

Dangli
dangli
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..

Postby liviomoreno » 12 Jun 2013, 16:16

We have searched the civil state registers of Lavello and we have found the three attached records. For the future, we will not be able to answer to requests with undefined dates such as "after 1892".
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Quick translation from Italian civil servant..

Postby dangli » 12 Jun 2013, 16:21

Thank you very much Livio!
dangli
Rookie
Rookie

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations