Alfonso Ferdinando Marchica Translation Plz

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Alfonso Ferdinando Marchica Translation Plz

Postby bluefairy79 » 19 Aug 2013, 19:15

So I was going over my notes when I looked in my documents and found a death cert that didn't quite fit in so i had that translated Image
The year 1899. 17th of May at the hour of 10:30 am, at the town hall before me Vincenzo Leo, acting mayor... of Catolica Eraclea

Giuseppa Diccidue age 26 ? died on the 16th - resident of Catolica Eraclea..

BORN IN SICULIANA daughter of the late Giuseppe and daughter of the late Zambito Antonina, wife of Ferdinano Marchica...

***So this must be his first wife so i dug some more cause I had no date for the first marriage and found a daughter Giovanna this is her birth Index #268 (can i get this translated please)
So I was on the hunt for his first wife's marriage and came across another record in Raffadali Index #9 there is 2 pages and on the second it has a date wondering if this could be the date of his first marriage or something else can i get some help for this one as well please.(file was too large)
Index #9 Another Marriage record for Ferdinando in Raffadali pg 52 -53 1899 http://interactive.ancestry.ca/1892/316 ... 8299-00777
Any help would be great!!!
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Alfonso Ferdinando Marchica Translation Plz

Postby Tessa78 » 19 Aug 2013, 20:29

bluefairy79 wrote:So I was going over my notes when I looked in my documents and found a death cert that didn't quite fit in so i had that translated Image
The year 1899. 17th of May at the hour of 10:30 am, at the town hall before me Vincenzo Leo, acting mayor... of Catolica Eraclea

Giuseppa Diccidue age 26 ? died on the 16th - resident of Catolica Eraclea..

BORN IN SICULIANA daughter of the late Giuseppe and daughter of the late Zambito Antonina, wife of Ferdinano Marchica...

***So this must be his first wife so i dug some more cause I had no date for the first marriage and found a daughter Giovanna this is her birth Index #268 (can i get this translated please)
So I was on the hunt for his first wife's marriage and came across another record in Raffadali Index #9 there is 2 pages and on the second it has a date wondering if this could be the date of his first marriage or something else can i get some help for this one as well please.(file was too large)
Index #9 Another Marriage record for Ferdinando in Raffadali pg 52 -53 1899 http://interactive.ancestry.ca/1892/316 ... 8299-00777
Any help would be great!!!

BIRTH - Record #368
Dated 30 September 1897 at 10:20 AM at the town office in Cattolica Eraclea
Appearing before the official was Ferdinando Marchica, 26, miller residing in this comune , to declare that at 6 AM on the 29th of the current month at the place at Via S. Antonio (no #) to Giuseppa Diecidue, his wife, housewife living with him, was born a female child who he presented to the official and to whom was given the name GIOVANNA
Witnesses: Gabriele Oliveri; Girolamo Settembre, both shoemakers living in the town.

The marriage record is a exact transcription of a marriage act received in the town of Raffadali..

MARRIAGE - Record #9
Received in Raffadali on 30 December 1899...
Transcription of Act of Marriage #63, part I, from Cattolica Eraclea.
1899, day 26 of November at 9:15 AM at the town office in Cattolica Eraclea, open to the public –
appearing before the official was Ferdinando Marchica, widower of age 27, laborer, born in Raffadali, residing in this town, son of deceased Leonardo, resident of Raffadali, and of living Giovanna Destefano residing in Raffadali;
AND
Calogera Giubilaro, single, age 17, housewife born and residing in this town; daughter of Liberio and of Giuseppa Sciascia, both residing in this town.

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby bluefairy79 » 20 Aug 2013, 16:58

Thank you so Much Tessa
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Tessa78 » 20 Aug 2013, 21:35