Translation for Marriage Allegati Needed

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Translation for Marriage Allegati Needed

Postby scraig32 » 04 Sep 2013, 18:44

Hello again, I keep finding documents for my ancestors and am so excited to see if they reveal yet another ancestor. I found the marriage allegati for my 3x great grandparents- Francesco Sarnese and Antoinetta Poce. I am interested in a translation of the allegati to see if I can learn any other important information about them. Specifically, I am looking for the following information:

1. Francesco Sarnese's birthdate
2. Antoinetta's birthdate
3. Michele Sarnese's death date and his parents names
4. Are any other dates or names listed

Thank you so much in advance. I know that there is a lot of reading involved in my request. The allegati goes from image 2341 to 2348. Suzanne

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1750602612
scraig32
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Translation for Marriage Allegati Needed

Postby Tessa78 » 05 Sep 2013, 03:26

scraig32 wrote:Hello again, I keep finding documents for my ancestors and am so excited to see if they reveal yet another ancestor. I found the marriage allegati for my 3x great grandparents- Francesco Sarnese and Antoinetta Poce. I am interested in a translation of the allegati to see if I can learn any other important information about them. Specifically, I am looking for the following information:

1. Francesco Sarnese's birthdate Born on 17 October 1859
2. Antonietta's birthdate Born about 1853 - her birth act is not in the allegati
3. Michele Sarnese's death date and his parents names Michele Sarnese died at noon on 3 December 1879 at age 60, he was the son of deceased Francesco and unknown mother.
4. Are any other dates or names listed
~Francesco's mother was Maria Sassani, who was age 40 at his birth.
He was baptized on 1 November 1859 when he was 14 days old.

~Antonietta's parents were Michele Arcangelo Pace, and deceased Rachelina Pinto, both residents of Carlantino.

~Banns were posted on 2 and 9 September 1883

~Last document was assigning a 3rd Category for military enlistment for Francesco, classe of 1859, because he was the first born of his widowed mother.

Thank you so much in advance. I know that there is a lot of reading involved in my request. The allegati goes from image 2341 to 2348. Suzanne

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1750602612

Hope that helps! :-)

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Translation for Marriage Allegati Needed

Postby scraig32 » 05 Sep 2013, 03:33

Tessa - Thank you sooooo much! That helps a ton. I really appreciate you looking through all of that for me. Suzanne
scraig32
Veteran
Veteran

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations