Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 29 Sep 2013, 20:12

Greetings to All:

I found a marriage record of two people I believe are on my family tree. Francesco Sidoti and Febronia Gregorio. So far, this is what I have translated:

Date of Marriage: November 23, 1821

Groom: Francesco Sidoti, born in Gioiosa, oxdriver, son of deceased Nicolo, occupation-digger and Maria Sidoti, age 70 (deceased)

Bride: Febronia Gregorio (or di Gregorio?), daughter of Guiseppe, age 52, Occupation-? and Teresa Calderone, age 52.

Here is the link:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please correct any errors or add items I might have missed. I thank you in advance for your assistance! Have a great day!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby liviomoreno » 30 Sep 2013, 07:32

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Greetings to All:

I found a marriage record of two people I believe are on my family tree. Francesco Sidoti and Febronia Gregorio. So far, this is what I have translated:

Date of Marriage: November 23, 1821

Groom: Francesco Sidoti, 26yo born in Gioiosa, oxdriver, son of deceased Nicolo, occupation-digger and Maria Sidoti, age 70 (deceased)

Bride: Febronia di Gregorio, 23yo daughter of Giuseppe, age 52, Occupation-shepherd and Teresa Calderone, age 52.

Here is the link:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please correct any errors or add items I might have missed. I thank you in advance for your assistance! Have a great day!

ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 30 Sep 2013, 19:16

Thank you very much. I am getting much better at translations, pretty soon I will be confident enough to help others!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”