Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 29 Sep 2013, 20:12

Greetings to All:

I found a marriage record of two people I believe are on my family tree. Francesco Sidoti and Febronia Gregorio. So far, this is what I have translated:

Date of Marriage: November 23, 1821

Groom: Francesco Sidoti, born in Gioiosa, oxdriver, son of deceased Nicolo, occupation-digger and Maria Sidoti, age 70 (deceased)

Bride: Febronia Gregorio (or di Gregorio?), daughter of Guiseppe, age 52, Occupation-? and Teresa Calderone, age 52.

Here is the link:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please correct any errors or add items I might have missed. I thank you in advance for your assistance! Have a great day!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby liviomoreno » 30 Sep 2013, 07:32

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Greetings to All:

I found a marriage record of two people I believe are on my family tree. Francesco Sidoti and Febronia Gregorio. So far, this is what I have translated:

Date of Marriage: November 23, 1821

Groom: Francesco Sidoti, 26yo born in Gioiosa, oxdriver, son of deceased Nicolo, occupation-digger and Maria Sidoti, age 70 (deceased)

Bride: Febronia di Gregorio, 23yo daughter of Giuseppe, age 52, Occupation-shepherd and Teresa Calderone, age 52.

Here is the link:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Please correct any errors or add items I might have missed. I thank you in advance for your assistance! Have a great day!
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Marriage of Francesco Sidoti e Febronia Gregorio

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 30 Sep 2013, 19:16

Thank you very much. I am getting much better at translations, pretty soon I will be confident enough to help others!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations