Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Postby ladominocrna » 24 Nov 2013, 03:20

The last entry on the left, can someone translate for me. Thanks.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n578256703
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Postby lilbees » 24 Nov 2013, 15:59

Question, have you even tried to do any of the translation of your documents yourself? I am 75 y.o. and in the past few years have learned to do most of my translations. I do ask for help once in a while when I am stuck.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
lilbees
Master
Master

Postby ladominocrna » 24 Nov 2013, 16:19

We'll of course I try to translate the documents myself before I post them. You obviously have a better understanding of Italian and Latin than I do. You also obviously have more experience tracing Italian genealogy since you say over the years. I have only been at it several months, but thanks for all the wonderful help. Some people on the forum seem to not have a problem with my lack of experience and gladly help and have provide helpful hints and suggestions for a novice like myself. People like Erudita74, PippoM are just a few or those wonderful people who I am grateful for. If you are offended or it makes you mad that I continue to post on the forum on documents that I cannot read or understand, maybe you should just not respond... I hope you have a wonderful day.
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite

Postby lilbees » 24 Nov 2013, 16:23

My apologies.
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
lilbees
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations