Death Document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Death Document

Postby smas1973 » 16 Dec 2013, 05:35

can i get help to translate
Attachments
record-image.jpg
record-image.jpg (427.5 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
smas1973
Elite
Elite

Re: Death Document

Postby arturo.c » 26 Dec 2014, 22:22

No. 60
CAPODICI Provvidenza, (daughter of the) late Salvatore.

"In the year 1907, on the tenth of February at 10:30am, in the City Hall, in front of me Tommaso GIARDINA, secretary delegate appointed with act duly approved on 20th October 1898 as Civil Status Officer of the City of Termini Imerese, appeared Mrs. Rosa RAGANA, aged 46, housewife, residing in Termini, and Maria CAPODICI, aged 36, housewife, residing in Termini, who stated to me that at 6pm of yesterday in the house located in via Ospedale 12 has died Provvidenza CAPODICI, aged 65, housewife, resident of Termini, born in Termini from the late Salvatore and the late Maria ARRIGO, widow of Giuseppe GRIGOLI.
This act has been witnessed by Mrs. Salvatora GULLO, aged 26, housewife, and by Mrs. Giuseppa LANZAROTTO aged 56, housewife, both residents of this town.
Read this act to all, is signed only by me, not being any of the intervened capable to sign, as they alleged."
arturo.c
Rookie
Rookie

Postby liviomoreno » 27 Dec 2014, 08:36

arturo.c wrote:No. 60
CAPODICI Provvidenza, (daughter of the) late Salvatore.

"In the year 1907, on the tenth of February at 10:30am, in the City Hall, in front of me Tommaso GIARDINA, secretary delegate appointed with act duly approved on 20th October 1898 as Civil Status Officer of the City of Termini Imerese, appeared Mrs. Rosa RAGANA, aged 46, housewife, residing in Termini, and Maria CAPODICI, aged 36, housewife, residing in Termini, who stated to me that at 6pm of yesterday in the house located in via Ospedale 12 has died Provvidenza CAPODICI, aged 65, housewife, resident of Termini, born in Termini from the late Salvatore and the late Maria ARRIGO, widow of Giuseppe GRIGOLI.
This act has been witnessed by Mrs. Salvatora GULLO, aged 26, housewife, and by Mrs. Giuseppa LANZAROTTO aged 56, housewife, both residents of this town.
Read this act to all, is signed only by me, not being any of the intervened capable to sign, as they alleged."

I read seventeenth (diciassette)
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby smas1973 » 02 Jan 2015, 00:30

Thank You
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
smas1973
Elite
Elite

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations