Birth Document Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
smas1973
Master
Master

Birth Document Help

Postby smas1973 » 25 Dec 2013, 02:55

Merry Christmas Everyone Thank you for the help

I have posted A few birth death and marriage documents that I have got from Termini Imerese Database website but they are too blurry. A few people have helped me find the clear death documents from the Familysearch.org site Morti 1890-1910. Would anyone be able to help me by leading me in the the right direction on how to find Birth or Marriage Document from Termini Imerese on Family Search website.

Thank you for taking your time out and all your help to help me on my research

Buon Natale

Scott Mascheri
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Birth Document Help

Postby liviomoreno » 25 Dec 2013, 07:49

Apparently birth and marriage records are not (yet) available online at FamilySearch

smas1973
Master
Master

Postby smas1973 » 25 Dec 2013, 15:15

Thank you would you know what type of information would be found in Allegati (vari) Indici decennali (vari) or Pubblicazioni 1870, 1877, 1885, 1894

Thank you
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 25 Dec 2013, 16:28

Pubblicazioni are the marriage banns, they basically contain the same info as a marriage record, but they do not imply that the marriage was celebrated.
Allegati contain all the documents needed to register a vital record, in the case of a marriage they contain, as a mininmum, the birth certificates of the couple.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”