Death of Concetta Giordano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
lilbees
Master
Master

Death of Concetta Giordano

Postby lilbees » 02 Jan 2014, 15:15

Can someone read through this death record for Concetta Giordano. I can't make out the husband's last name. The Concetta I am looking for husband's name was Gaetano Sinatra. Her approx. age is close to correct.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1404494043

Thank you
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Death of Concetta Giordano

Postby erudita74 » 02 Jan 2014, 15:22

lilbees wrote:Can someone read through this death record for Concetta Giordano. I can't make out the husband's last name. The Concetta I am looking for husband's name was Gaetano Sinatra. Her approx. age is close to correct.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1404494043

Thank you
lilbees

The surname of the Gaetano in this record looks like Diprima to me.

Erudita

lilbees
Master
Master

Postby lilbees » 02 Jan 2014, 19:19

Hi Erudita, I do tend to agree with you. Each time I have looked at it I have came up with the same thing. Will have to keep looking.

Thank you
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

erudita74
Master
Master

Postby erudita74 » 02 Jan 2014, 20:40

lilbees wrote:Hi Erudita, I do tend to agree with you. Each time I have looked at it I have came up with the same thing. Will have to keep looking.

Thank you
lilbees

You're welcome. Sorry it's not the person you are looking for.
Erudita

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”