Squeo Birth Record, numero 13

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Squeo Birth Record, numero 13

Postby samueljorlando » 12 Jan 2014, 23:05

While trying to find a Rivoltorto birth record, I came across this one. This is from my grandmother's sister's husband's mother's side of the tree. In the facebook group for Italian Genealogy, I crossed paths with a friend of the family is researching the family tree for my grandmother's sister's husband's sister's daughter's family tree.
If you amazing people have the time to translate it for me, that would be wonderful. Thank you.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

dmt1955
Master
Master

Re: Squeo Birth Record, numero 13

Postby dmt1955 » 13 Jan 2014, 00:19

birth act # 13 dated 10 Jan 1880

appearing before the town officials Francesco Squeo, age 30, a sailor, living in the town, declares on the 9th day of the current month (Jan) in the house at via Capurso (?) #15, from Filomena Regano, daughter of deceased Vincenzo, his wife, spinner, with whom she lives, is born a female child who is named Giacoma.

Witnesses are Francesco Procaccio, age 33, farmer, and Giovanni Mastrolonardo, age 26, farmer.

notation: 4 Nov 1899 #59 in Triggiano, Squeo Giacoma marries Ciccarella (or Ciccarelle/Ciccarello) Pasquale, son of deceased Vito Nicola.

Donna
http://www.MyItalianFamilies.com
Researching: Purcaro, Raimo, Rizzo, Scaglione, Troisi, Masucci
Locations: Ariano (di Puglia) Irpino, Volturrara Irpina, Altavilla Irpina

samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Squeo Birth Record, numero 13

Postby samueljorlando » 13 Jan 2014, 00:28

Thanks dmt1955 for your translation.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”