Marriage Sergio de Pinto/Teresa Minervini 1813

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Marriage Sergio de Pinto/Teresa Minervini 1813

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 14 Jan 2014, 01:33

Hi:

I need a little help with a record, along with some advice. I found this marriage record for a couple and I believe the bride's parents are on my family tree. I have the parents as Vito Onofrio Minervini and Rosa Gadaleta. I found a marriage record for a Teresa Maria Minervino and her parents were Vito Onfrio Minervino and Rosa Gadaleta. I have Onfrio Minervino on my tree born about 1771 and Rosa Gadaleta born about 1766. Is it possible that this could be the people on my tree? Were the surnames Minervini and Minervino almost one and the same? The ages are almost the same. Vito was 50 at the time, making his birth year 1763 and Rosa was 47 making her birth year 1766.

Here is the link to the record:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

I also have a daughter on my tree named Terisa Minervini (B 1795) and married a Domenico Bellifemine. This all gets so confusing, just don't know whether to take this info and put it on my tree. Minervini and Minervino are SO close! Thanks for any advice and maybe there is something on the record I missed that could help straighten out the confusion.

Thanks for your time.

Sue Antista
ItalianBellaSA :)
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Marriage Sergio de Pinto/Teresa Minervini 1813

Postby liviomoreno » 14 Jan 2014, 07:04

In that period of time it was very easy that the same name was spelled in different ways. I would say that your Minervino and Minervini are the same...

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”