Help with Atto di Matrimonio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ginaruiz1998
Veteran
Veteran

Help with Atto di Matrimonio

Postby ginaruiz1998 » 24 Feb 2014, 18:33

Hello! Can someone take a look at this Atto di Matrimonio from 1831? It is for Antonino Salvo and Domenica di Pietro...it continues on the next two pages as well. I am trying to make out the handwritten parts (again) where it explains the Allegati. I know I posted this a long time ago...but it was lost when the site went down some time back. I am trying to find the Death information for Domenica's parents, Santo di Pietro and Anna Campo. I know they passed prior to Domenica's marriage...but I am not having any luck. If someone could help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Grazie,
Gina

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Help with Atto di Matrimonio

Postby erudita74 » 24 Feb 2014, 19:18

ginaruiz1998 wrote:Hello! Can someone take a look at this Atto di Matrimonio from 1831? It is for Antonino Salvo and Domenica di Pietro...it continues on the next two pages as well. I am trying to make out the handwritten parts (again) where it explains the Allegati. I know I posted this a long time ago...but it was lost when the site went down some time back. I am trying to find the Death information for Domenica's parents, Santo di Pietro and Anna Campo. I know they passed prior to Domenica's marriage...but I am not having any luck. If someone could help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

Grazie,
Gina

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html

Gina
The record just states that the bride's parents, now deceased, had lived at one time in Novarra. Their death records were among the records presented for the marriage, but the dates and places of their deaths is not given. The marriage took place July 17, 1831.

Erudita

ginaruiz1998
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Help with Atto di Matrimonio

Postby ginaruiz1998 » 24 Feb 2014, 19:49

Thank you, Erudita! I remember asking the Archivio di Stato di Messina if they had the Allegati there and they replied that they did not. Should I try the Comune di Novara? Thank you so much for your help!

Gina

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”