Please translate this short note

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
italian059
Master
Master

Please translate this short note

Post by italian059 »

Would someone please translate this. I am not getting a good translation on the Internet.
Gracie

ciao grazie delle foto che miai mandato, midispiace se non misono piu fatto sentire, ma sono stato molto impegnato in ufficio ti mando delle foto della nostra famiglia, il giorno del compleanno di mio papa' nellefoto siamo la famiglia di mia sorella ei figli con le fidanzate , io sono con la tuta gialla con la mia famiglia , laltra foto sono mio padre con miamadre.
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Please translate this short note

Post by erudita74 »

italian059 wrote:Would someone please translate this. I am not getting a good translation on the Internet.
Gracie

ciao grazie delle foto che mi ai mandato, mi dispiace se non mi sono piu fatto sentire, ma sono stato molto impegnato in ufficio ti mando delle foto della nostra famiglia, il giorno del compleanno di mio papa' nelle foto siamo la famiglia di mia sorella e i figli con le fidanzate , io sono con la tuta gialla con la mia famiglia , l'altra foto sono mio padre con mia madre.
Part of the reason you are having trouble translate this is that some of the words are together which shouldn't be. I separated the words for you above.

Hello. Thank you for the photos you sent me. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch lately but I've been very busy at work. I am sending you photos of our family. On the day of my father's birthday in the photos are my sister's family and children with their fiancees. I am with the yellow overalls (or jumpsuit) with my family. The other photos are of my father with my mother.

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Just a correction to the last sentence-

it should be "the other photo is of my mother and father." Photo is singular and not plural.

Erudita
italian059
Master
Master

Post by italian059 »

Thanks so much for the translation. I really appreciate it.
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

italian059 wrote:Thanks so much for the translation. I really appreciate it.
You're very welcome.
Erudita