5 x great-grandfather 1813 death record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

5 x great-grandfather 1813 death record

Postby m11oct » 19 Mar 2014, 18:29

Hi,

I've found the 1813 death record for my 5 x great-grandfather.

This is first time I've seen a record of this type. I can make out the names and dates, so if you could please help me with a translation to put these in context, I can apply the same context to other records of this type:

The record is number 126 at the bottom-right of the image:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,
Michael
m11oct
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 5 x great-grandfather 1813 death record

Postby erudita74 » 19 Mar 2014, 19:35

m11oct wrote:Hi,

I've found the 1813 death record for my 5 x great-grandfather.

This is first time I've seen a record of this type. I can make out the names and dates, so if you could please help me with a translation to put these in context, I can apply the same context to other records of this type:

The record is number 126 at the bottom-right of the image:
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,
Michael

This record is dated on Dec 6, 1813 in Barga. Appearing was an informant who had been commissioned by the chaplain curator of the collegiate church of San Cristofaro of Barga. He showed the town officials a certificate that had been signed by the above curator and by witnesses who were neither neighbors or relatives of the deceased. On the same above day at 8:30 in the morning, Angelo Colognori had died. He was age 80 and a woodcutter. He was a native of Castiglione Principato Lucchese and was living in Barga. He was the widower of Teodora Moscardini and the son of deceased Giovanni Matteo Colognori and Maria Lucia Cecchi. He died in his own house in the district of Macchiaia #168

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations