Birth Record Translation, Angelina Pucciano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Elite
Elite

Birth Record Translation, Angelina Pucciano

Postby JOHN08 » 31 Mar 2014, 05:45

My translation of this birth record:

On the ? June 1871, appeared Domenico Pucciano, age 36 ?, son of Michele, peasant farmer, living in Acri, he declared the birth of his daughter, Angelina, on the 29th of June 1871 --- born of his wife, Saveria Manfredi, age 30, seamstress.

The two witnesses: Natale Manfredi, age 50 ?, son of deceased Michele, peasant farmer, and Domenico Manfredi, age 40, son of deceased Michele, peasant farmer.

Does this record note the relationship of the witnesses to the mother, Saveria Manfredi (they have the same surname).

Appreciate any corrections/additions.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... 3c3770.jpg

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Birth Record Translation, Angelina Pucciano

Postby liviomoreno » 31 Mar 2014, 07:34

JOHN08 wrote:My translation of this birth record:

On the 1 June 1871, appeared Domenico Pucciano, age 36yes, son of Michele, peasant farmer, living in Acri, he declared the birth of his daughter, Angelina, on the 29th of May 1871 --- born of his wife, Saveria Manfredi, age 30, seamstress.

The two witnesses: Natale Manfredi, age 50 yes, son of deceased Michele, peasant farmer, and Domenico Manfredi, age 40, son of deceased Michele, peasant farmer.

Does this record note the relationship of the witnesses to the mother, Saveria Manfredi (they have the same surname) No relationship stated.

Appreciate any corrections/additions.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... 3c3770.jpg

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”