Crifo Antonio Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Crifo Antonio Death Record

Postby ItalianbellaSA » 18 May 2014, 21:26

Hi Everyone: I am still doing my research and came across a death record for an Antonio Crifo. It mentions a Salvadore Crifo in the record. Since I have a Salvadore Crifo (B1849) on my tree, it perked my interest. I would appreciate it if someone could translate this record for me. I am getting better with translating from the forms, but this is at the end of the year where the entire record is handwritten. What are these handwritten records at the end of the year and why are they written and not part of the rest?

Here is the link:

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,245652701

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance for your time.

:D
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Re: Crifo Antonio Death Record

Postby liviomoreno » 19 May 2014, 07:03

The handwritten records at the end of the year are related to to deaths that occurred in a different town.
This particular record is the transcription of the death record received by the Italian consul in Tunisi (Tunisia). Antonio Crifò died July 13 1879, aged 1year and 16days, he was the son of Salvatore Crifò and Vincenza Crifò. (Salvatore Crifò was from Patti).
liviomoreno
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations