Marriage Banns, Serafina Pucciano & Salvatore Azzinnari

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Marriage Banns, Serafina Pucciano & Salvatore Azzinnari

Postby JOHN08 » 05 Jun 2014, 05:35

I found the marriage banns for Serafina Pucciano and Salvatore Azzinnari. My translation of this record:

On the 8th of Sep 1888, appeared: Salvatore Azzinnari, unmarried male, age: 28, profession: peasant farmer, living: Acri, son of Antonio, living: San ? , also son of deceased ? , lived: San ?

Also appeared: Serafina Pucciano, unmarried female, age: 19 ?, living: Acri, daughter of Domenico, living: ?, also daughter of Saveria Manfredi, living: Acri.

Appreciate any additions/corrections.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... e9ab8a.jpg
JOHN08
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Marriage Banns, Serafina Pucciano & Salvatore Azzinnari

Postby PippoM » 05 Jun 2014, 08:29

JOHN08 wrote:I found the marriage banns for Serafina Pucciano and Salvatore Azzinnari. My translation of this record:

On the 8th of Sep 1888, appeared: Salvatore Azzinnari, unmarried male, age: 28, profession: peasant farmer, living: Acri, son of Antonio, living: San Giorgio , also son of deceased Concetta Lavalle , lived: San Giorgio

Also appeared: Serafina Pucciano, unmarried female, age: 19 correct , living: Acri, daughter of Domenico, living: America , also daughter of Saveria Manfredi, living: Acri.

Appreciate any additions/corrections.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... e9ab8a.jpg
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical searches in Italy.
Translation of your old documents and letters.
Legal assistance for your Italian citizenship.
PippoM
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian language, handwriting , script & translations