Crecca Marriage Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
labiancm
Rookie
Rookie

Crecca Marriage Record

Postby labiancm » 19 Aug 2014, 08:36

Thank you very much for your help on my great-grandfather's parent's marriage record. I've just discovered my great-grandmother's parents' marriage record from 1876, and would love some help on translating. Their names were Giuseppe Crecca and Maria Pietropinto - the right hand side of the page. Thanks in advance for your help

Giuseppe Crecca Marriage 1876.jpg

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Crecca Marriage Record

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 19 Aug 2014, 09:00

Marriage Act no 78: Giuseppe Crecca and Maria Donata Pietropinto

Date: 28 October 1876, 10 a.m. San Fele

Appearing were:
Giuseppe Crecca, age 18, farmer, born and living in San Fele, son of deceased Sebastiano who lived in San Fele in life, and son of Mariangiola Figliolino, living in San Fele, and

Maria Donata Pietropinto, aged 19, Filatrice, born and living in San Fele, daughter of Domenicantonio, living in San Fele and of deceased Angela Maria Rogato, living in life in San Fele.

The surname might be spelt Regato. I'll check and come back later if I've spelt it incorrectly.

Angela

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 19 Aug 2014, 12:01

AngelaGrace56 wrote:Marriage Act no 78: Giuseppe Crecca and Maria Donata Pietropinto

Date: 28 October 1876, 10 a.m. San Fele

Appearing were:
Giuseppe Crecca, age 18, farmer, born and living in San Fele, son of deceased Sebastiano who lived in San Fele in life, and son of Mariangiola Figliolino, living in San Fele, and

Maria Donata Pietropinto, aged 19, Filatrice - Cotton spinner/worker, Seamstress, born and living in San Fele, daughter of Domenicantonio, living in San Fele and of deceased Angela Maria Rogato, living in life in San Fele.

The surname might be spelt Regato. I'll check and come back later if I've spelt it incorrectly.

Angela

Rogato is the correct spelling.

Angela

labiancm
Rookie
Rookie

Postby labiancm » 19 Aug 2014, 16:47

Thanks again Angela! This is fascinating stuff! Really appreciate the help.

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 19 Aug 2014, 23:28

labiancm wrote:Thanks again Angela! This is fascinating stuff! Really appreciate the help.

Yes, it is fascinating. It is amazing how quickly you can go back with these records. You are very welcome for the help.

Angela

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”