Death Document

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
smas1973
Master
Master

Death Document

Postby smas1973 » 03 Oct 2014, 16:31

Can I get help to Translate this death document from family search it is #3 starts on one page and finsish on the next

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,249735401

Scott
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Death Document

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 03 Oct 2014, 20:52

Death Record #3: Santo Capone (son) of Mariano
Recorded 27 January 1904, 11 am Termini but the information has been taken from a letter received today from the hospital which he died in yesterday.

Santo Capone, aged 49, facchino (porter), living in Termini, born in Termini, son of Mariano, porter, living in Termini and the late Maria Biresi, died 26 January 1904. He was the husband of Maria Mercuria.

Scott: Death records don't usually state how the person died but I think I am reading here something about allegati which may give further information, but I can't decipher all the words. Maybe someone else is able to give you more information about this.

Angela

smas1973
Master
Master

Postby smas1973 » 03 Oct 2014, 21:06

Wow thank you very much hopefully someone can help
Thank you

Scott
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri

AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 03 Oct 2014, 21:28

You're welcome. I hope so too.

Also: he died at 7 pm (dicianove). I know he died in the town hospital and it seems to give the address Via Ospedale Civico and gives a number? I think it is just meant to be #10. Maybe if you are interested you could google this and find out more.
I found this:
https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?tab=ww&e ... ni+imerese

Angela

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”