Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Sasso
Rookie
Rookie

Marriage

Postby Sasso » 04 Nov 2014, 02:41

Hello!
I was wondering if I could have some help with this marriage document. I have most of it translated, but there are a few words that I can't make out/translate. From my understanding it says:

Vincenzo D'Orio, 41, of Lacco Ameno resident of (Don't know this word) commune, son of Stansilao and Carmela. Maria Loreta ( Not sure what word follows Loreta), 18, of Lacco Ameno daughter of Francesco and Maria Giuseppa De Siano.

I have also attached a second photo of the bottom of the document. This doesn't have to be translated for me, that's far to much work :). I only want to know if anything of importance is said.

Thank you!
Attachments
MAria Vincenzo.png
Maria.png

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Marriage

Postby erudita74 » 04 Nov 2014, 03:08

Sasso wrote:Hello!
I was wondering if I could have some help with this marriage document. I have most of it translated, but there are a few words that I can't make out/translate. From my understanding it says:

Vincenzo D'Orio, 41, of Lacco Ameno resident of (detto) commune, son of Stanislao and deceased Carmela Pascale. Maria Loreta (nubile), 18, of Lacco Ameno daughter of Francesco and Maria Giuseppa De Siano.

I have also attached a second photo of the bottom of the document. This doesn't have to be translated for me, that's far to much work :). I only want to know if anything of importance is said.

The bottom section has the dates of the marriage publications-the 22nd and 29th of Dec. Also the bride's parents gave their consent to the marriage

Thank you!

*nubile-never before married

Erudita

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”