1882 Atti di Matrimonio - Vincenzo Mulé

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
malsbury
Rookie
Rookie

1882 Atti di Matrimonio - Vincenzo Mulé

Postby malsbury » 07 Nov 2014, 17:15

Hello all -

I know I have been posting a lot of request this week. I have just begun working on my Italian ancestry, and to be honest I never expected to find this much in formation available, or to find a group as willing to help in the translations of the document I have been able to find.

To that end, I want to show that I really am beginning to start to be able to read these documents, but I would like someone to take a look at the document to help with the names and ages I can't yet make out.

Marriage of Vincenzo Mule / Vincenza Guarino - October ?, 1882

Mule', Vincenzo, unmarried, 24, campiere(?), born and resident of Villalba, son of Placido (age?) resident of Villalba and Giovanna Ferrara (deceased) who lived in Villalba.

Guarino, Vincenza, unmarried, (age?), (occupation?), born and resident of Villalba, daughter of Calogero resident of Villalba and (mother?) (deceased) who lived in Villalba.

Here is a link to the document (No. 27): https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244533901

Any help with the questions above, or any other details I may have missed would be great.

-Thomas

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1882 Atti di Matrimonio - Vincenzo Mulé

Postby liviomoreno » 07 Nov 2014, 17:29

malsbury wrote:Hello all -

I know I have been posting a lot of request this week. I have just begun working on my Italian ancestry, and to be honest I never expected to find this much in formation available, or to find a group as willing to help in the translations of the document I have been able to find.

To that end, I want to show that I really am beginning to start to be able to read these documents, but I would like someone to take a look at the document to help with the names and ages I can't yet make out.

Marriage of Vincenzo Mule / Vincenza Guarino - October 14, 1882

Mule', Vincenzo, unmarried, 24, campiere=Fieldworker, born and resident of Villalba, son of Placido (51yo?) resident of Villalba and Giovanna Ferrara (deceased) who lived in Villalba.

Guarino, Vincenza, unmarried, (17yo), (occupation cucitrice=seamstress), born and resident of Villalba, daughter of Calogero resident of Villalba and (Liboria Schillaci) (deceased) who lived in Villalba.

Here is a link to the document (No. 27): https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,244533901

Any help with the questions above, or any other details I may have missed would be great.

-Thomas

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1882 Atti di Matrimonio - Vincenzo Mulé

Postby Tessa78 » 07 Nov 2014, 19:27

Just to piggy-back on Livio's help :-)

The Banns (publication of the marriage intent) were posted on 17 and 24 of September...

T.

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”