Translation; note on birth certificate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Anizio
Elite
Elite

Translation; note on birth certificate

Postby Anizio » 10 Nov 2014, 02:48

I need help translating a note on my Trisnonno's birth certificate.

I can read this much, but the blanks may be important so I'd appreciate if anyone could fill them in and maybe tell me what the part with the blank says/means:

"Seguito a sentenza pronunziata l'8 giugno anno corrente dal Tribunale Civ e Corr di questo citta ~ il ____________ bambino ______ legitimato da Carlucci Pietro e da (there seems to be a small note above "e da") Pallotta Filomena"

I see the missing words as "deineto" or "dei nato" and the second as "vena"

*note this is not a reference to the parents getting married (because they didn't) so the word "legitimato" must have some other meaning for this note.
Attachments
Giuseppe Carlucci 2.jpg
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information

Anizio
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation; note on birth certificate

Postby Anizio » 10 Nov 2014, 03:57

I think the little handwriting above "e da" and after "Carlucci Pietro" is the name of his father, can anyone make it out or hazard a guess?

It looks like "di ____"
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Translation; note on birth certificate

Postby liviomoreno » 10 Nov 2014, 07:47

Anizio wrote:...

"Seguito a sentenza pronunziata l'8 giugno anno corrente dal Tribunale Civ e Corr di questo citta ~ il dicontro bambino venne legitimato da Carlucci Pietro e da (there seems to be a small note above "e da") Pallotta Filomena"

Return to “Italian language, handwriting , script & translations”